- Bibliography: American Indian Autobiographies and Biographies (pdf coming soon)
- Bibliography: Gypsies/Rom/Travellers (pdf coming soon)
About the ISEM Reading Room
The Library of the Institute for the Study of Earth and Man has been a
part of SMU since the Institute was founded
in the late 1960s. It is based on the personal library of William B. Heroy,
Sr., founder and first Director and President of ISEM and reflects his
interest in the relationship between the earth and humankind.
- ISEM Library follows the CUL circulation policies on most items.
- Exception: Unbound journals do circulate for a 3 day period. (Except for the most recent issues).
- Reserves circulate for 2 hours.
- Over night use is permitted 15 minutes before closing; due back 30 minutes after opening the next day.
- Some items at the request of the Faculty member or items from special collections may not be circulated out of the library.