Spirit Point Image
Spirit Point Banner
Nearly 400 SMU students participate each year in the University’s 22 international study-abroad programs throughout Europe, North America, Australia, and Asia.


Payroll: Forms 

The job records of temporary staff, student workers, and adjunct faculty are maintained by the Payroll Department at SMU. The following forms are to be used for submitting employee information to the Payroll Department. Please remember that all matters relating to the job records of benefit-eligible employees are maintained by the Department of Human Resources, not Payroll.

All of the forms below should be completed and submitted directly to the Payroll Department once all appropriate signatures have been acquired.


Address Change (for temporary employees including students and adjuncts)

Alien Determination Form (for foreign nationals)

Biweekly Timecard Template

Direct Deposit Authorization Form (for all employees)

Extra Compensation Form (for all staff and faculty)

Off-cycle Check Request

Pay Paper Approval Authorization

Payroll Authorization Form – Adjunct Faculty

Payroll Authorization Form - Benefit-Eligible Staff and Faculty

Payroll Authorization Form – Student Worker

Payroll Authorization Form – Temporary Staff

TIMEaccess Confidentiality Agreement

W-2 or 1042-S Request Form

W-4 [form] Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate