1966 "The Education of Women for Social and Political Leadership"
- Mary I. Bunting - President, Radcliffe College
- Carl N. Degler - Professor of History, Vassar College
- Viola H. Hymes - Chairman, The Governor's Commission on the Status of
Women, State of Minnesota
- Helen V. McLean - Psychiatrist, The Institute for Psychoanalysis, Chicago, IL
- The Honorable Marietta Tree - former U. S. Ambassador to the United Nations
1967 "This Generation - The Hinge of History"
- Harrison Scott Brown - Professor of Geochemistry, The California Institute of
- Katie Loucheim - Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Educational and
- Barbara Ward - British Economist and Author
1968 "Crisis Time: Are You Listening - What Do You Hear?"
- Dorothy Height - National President, The National Council of Negro Women
- Daniel Lerner - Ford Professor of Sociology and International Communications,
- Elspeth Rostow - Associate Professor of American Studies, The School of
International Service, The American University
1969 "Willing to Risk - Students in Ferment"
- Jacqueline Grennan - President, Webster College
- Seymour M. Lipset - Professor of Sociology, Harvard University
1970 "On the Eve of Becoming - Sex, Science and Woman's Role"
- Rita E. Hauser - U.S. Representative to the United Nations Commission on
- Margaret Mead - Anthropologist
- Albert Rosenfield - Managing Editor, Family Health Magazine
1971 "The Political Process: A Multiple Choice"
- Ramsey Clark - Former U.S. Attorney General
- Marian D. Irish - Charles O. Lerche Professor of International Relations,
American University, Washington, D.C.
- Patience Latting - Mayor, Oklahoma City, OK
1972 "Coping with the Future: Kaleidoscope of Change"
- Elisabeth Mann Borgese - Author and Senior Fellow, The Center for the Study
of Democratic Institutions
- Michael Mahoney - Department of Psychology, Stanford University
- The Honorable Patsy Mink - Representative to U.S. Congress from the Second
Congressional District of Hawaii
- Joy Williams Moore - Department of Psychology, University of California at
- Marlene Sanders - ABC-TV News Correspondent
1973 "When All the Myths are Gone...Women's Roles in Contemporary Society"
- David Alvirez - University of New Mexico
- Harriet Harvey Coffin - Free lance writer and visiting lecturer in Creative Writing,
- The Reverend William Sloane Coffin - University Chaplain and Pastor of The
Church of Christ, Yale University
- Eleanor Holmes Norton - Chairman, New York City Commission of Human
- Susan Sontag - Author and Critic
1974 "Can We Be Human Together?"
- Shana Alexander - Columnist, Newsweek
- Lupe Anguiano - Directress, Southwest Regional Office for the Spanish Speaking,
- Marion Corwell - Technical and Production Information, Ford Motor Company
- Cynthia Fuchs Epstein - Associate Professor of Sociology, Queens College of the
City University of New York
- Warren Farrell - Coordinator, Masculine Mystique Task Force, National Organization
1975 "Toward a Balance of Power"
- Caroline Bird - Author
- The Honorable Yvonne Brathwaite Burke - U.S. House of Representatives
- Amitai W. Etzioni - Professor of Sociology at Columbia University and Director
of the Center for Policy Research
1976 "The Politics in Work: Values, Skills and Decisions"
- Warren G. Bennis - President, University of Cincinnati
- The Honorable Mary Anne Krupsak - Lieutenant Governor, New York
- Phyllis A. Wallace - Professor, Sloan School of Management, MIT
1977 "Images for the Future: Institutions, the Individual and Power"
- Marcia Ann Gillespie - Editor, Essence Magazine
- Alvin Toffler - Author, Future Shock
- Jacqueline Grennan Wexler - President, Hunter College
1978 "America's Families: Change and Challenge"
- Nancy Barrett - Research Director for Women and the Family, Urban Institute,
- Bruno Bettelheim - Psychologist and author
- Loretta Long - Actress and educator
1979 "What Will We Leave to the Children? A Challenge to Personal Involvement"
- John Kenneth Galbraith - Paul M. Warburg Professor of Economics Emeritus,
Harvard University, Journalist and author
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter - Formerly Professor of Sociology and Administrative
Sciences, Yale University
- Ida Lewis - Publisher, Encore Magazine
1980 "Who's Running the Country?"
- Martha Griffiths - Former Congresswoman from Michigan
- David Halberstam - Journalist/Author
- Nancy Hicks - President, Institute for Journalism Education
1981 "Risking Partnership: Women and Men Face the '80s"
- Caroline Bird - Author/Journalist
- Yvonne Brathwaite Burke - Former Congresswoman from California
- Ellen Goodman - Syndicated Columnist and Author
1982 "To Live Equally: Issues and Strategies"
- Francine and Douglas Hall - Management Consultants
- Nannerl Keohane - President, Wellesley College
- Eleanor Holmes Norton - Chair, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission,
1983 "Choices, Values and Struggles: A Changing Dream?"
- Coretta Scott King - Civil Right Leader
- Mary Metz - President, Mills College
- Richard Reeves - Author of American Journey, Syndicated Columnist
1984 "The Politics of Power and Conscience"
- Marlene Johnson - Lieutenant Governor, Minnesota
- Ruth Love - Superintendent, Chicago School District
- Jody Powell - Political Analyst, ABC Television Network
1985 "Shaping America: The Forces and Counterforces of Change"
- Anne Armstrong - Former U.S. Ambassador to Great Britain
- Charlayne Hunter-Gault - Reporter and TV Correspondent
- Lester Thurow - Author and Professor of Economics
1986 "Negotiating Tomorrow: Decisions for your Future"
- Yvonne Brathwaite Burke - Former member, U.S. House of Representatives
- Roger Fisher - Director, Harvard Negotiation Project
- Gail Sheehy - Author
1987 "Leadership: Strategies for the Future"
- Maya Angelou - Television producer, Author of I Know Why the Caged Bird
- Carol Bellamy - Former President, New York City Council
- David Broder - Syndicated Columnist
1988 "An American Revolution: Conflict, Change & Commitment"
- Johnnetta B. Cole - President, Spelman College
- Georgie Anne Geyer - International Correspondent and Author
- William Schneider - Political Analyst; Resident Fellow, American Enterprise
Institute for Public Policy
1989 "Pathways to the Future"
- Daniel Bell - Sociologist and Futurist; Harvard University
- Mary Catherine Bateson - Anthropologist; President, Institute for Intercultural
- Paula Giddings - Journalist; Contributing and Book Review Editor Essence
1990 "Reflections: Past, Present and Future"
- Elizabeth Forsythe Hailey, Author
- Kendall Hailey, Author, Actress
- Patricia Diaz Dennis - Attorney, Former Member, Federal Communications
- Cokie Boggs Roberts - ABC News Correspondent
- Steven Roberts - U.S. News & World Report
- Gloria Randle Scott - President, Bennett College
- Jacqueline Grennan Wexler - President, National Conferences of Christians and
1991 "Can We Be Human Together?"
- Sally Helgesen - Author, The Female Advantage: Women's Ways of Leadership
- Michael S. Kimmel - Professor of Sociology, State University of New York
- Madeleine M. Kunin - Former Governor of Vermont
- Helen Moye - Director of Personnel, General Motors Corporations, Detroit and
New York Offices
1992 "Bridging the Gaps"
- Gwendolyn Calvert Baker - National Executive Director, YWCA of the USA
- Richard Reeves - Author, Syndicated Columnist
- Linda Wertheimer - National Public Radio, Host "All Things Considered"
1993 "The Personal is Political - Leadership, Challenge & Change"
- Judy B. Rosener - Graduate School of Management, University of California,
- Mable Thomas - Former member, Georgia State House of Representatives
- Kathleen Kennedy Townsend - Director, Maryland Student Service Alliance,
Maryland State Department of Education
1994 "Women's Voices for a New Global Agenda"
- Deborah Prothrow-Stith - Assistant Dean for Government and Community
Programs, Harvard University School of Public Health
- Shirley Hill Witt - Former First Secretary to the Embassy, Mogadishu, Somalia
- Robin Wright - Foreign Correspondent, The Los Angeles Times
1995 "Rights & Responsibilities: Striking A Balance"
- Claudine Schneider - Former U. S. Representative; Executive producer PBS
series Alive & Well
- Nadine Strossen - Professor of Law, New York Law School; President, American
Civil Liberties Union
- The Reverend Sandra Wilson - Rector of St. Thomas Episcopal Church, Denver,
1996 "Lifting As We Climb"
- Hillary Rodham Clinton - First Lady of the United States; Attorney
- Stephanie Coontz - Social Historian; Author
- The Honorable Senfronia Thompson - Texas State House of Representatives
- Sara Martinez Tucker - Former National VP, Global Business Systems, AT&T
- Helen Zia - Contributing editor Ms. magazine
1997 "Mapping the Future: In Search of Balance"
- Amy Berstein - Senior Editor, U.S. News & World Report
- Cecilia Conrad - Professor of Economics, Pomona College
- Julie England - Vice President, Quality Semiconductor Group, Texas Instruments
- Naomi Wolf - Author, The Beauty Myth and Fire with Fire: The New Female Power
and How it Will Change the 21st Century
1998 "Voices of the World: Turning Words into Action"
- Dr. Alondra Oubre - Medical Anthropologist; author, Instinct and Revelation: Reflections
on the Origins of Numinous Perception
- Swanee Hunt - U.S. Ambassador to Austria, 1994 - 1997
- Kerry Kennedy Cuomo - Founder, Robert F. Kennedy Center for Human Rights
- Kazuyo Kay Sekio, Ph.D. - Consultant and Former Japanese Diplomat
1999 "Balanced Lives: Constructing a Vision"
- Dr. Mary Catherine Bateson - Anthropologist; professor, George Mason University;
and author, Composing a Life
- Dr. Judy Jolley Mohraz - President, Goucher College
- Christy Haubegger - Founder and publisher of Latina; profiled as "Most Inspirational
Women of the Year" by NBC
2000 "Leadership as a Legacy: Learning from the Past, Shaping the Future"
- Patricia Ireland - President, National Organization for Women
- Cathy Bonner - President of the Board, The Women's Museum: An Institute for the
- Wilma Mankiller - Former Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation
2001 "Thinking Outside the Box: Reshaping the World as Agents of Change"
- Faye Wattleton - President of the Center for Gender Equality
- Donna Shirley - Assistant Dean of Engineering at the University of Oklahoma and
former manager of NASA's Mars Exploration Program
- Suzan Harjo - President and Executive Director of The Morning Start Institute
2002 "The Quest for Success: Discovering Personal & Professional Empowerment"
- Diana S. Natalicio - President of The University of Texas at El Paso
- Cheryl Mills, Senior Vice President for Corporate Policy and Public Programming,
- Ellen Bravo, National Co-Director of 9to5, National Association of Working Women
2004 "Turning the Tide: The Power of One to Initiate Change"
- Jackson Katz - Founder of MVP Strategies for gender violence prevention.
- Angela Oh - Attorney, author, ordained Priest of Zen Buddhist-Rinzai Sect, appointee
to President Clinton's Commission on Race Relations.
- Ellen Ruppel Shell - Co-Director of the Knight Center for Science and Medical
Journalism at Boston University
2005 "Are We There Yet? 40 Years on the Road to Full Participation"
- Patrice Gaines - Author of Laughing in the Dark: From Colored Girl to Woman
- Juliet Garcia - President of the University of Texas-Brownsville
- Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison - United States Senator
- Helen LaKelly Hunt - Philanthropist and author of Faith and Feminism:
A Holy Alliance
2007 "A Collective Purpose-Crossing the Cultural Boundaries"
- Asma Barlas - Professor of Politics and Director of the Center for the Study of Culture, Race and Ethnicity at the Ithaca College, New York
2008 "The Time is Now!"
- Eleanor Clift - Contributing editor to Newsweek magazine and author of Madam President: Shattering the Last Glass Ceiling
2009 "Women and The Monetary Truth"
- Glinda Bridgforth - Financial expert and author of Girl, Get Your Money Straight!