Profiles in Leadership Award
The Profiles in Leadership award honors women who exemplify the purpose of the Women’s Symposium to educate women for social and political leadership.
Criteria for nominees:
- Nominees must be individuals, rather than for organizations.
- Nominees must be residents of the Dallas Metroplex who have had significant impact on the Dallas community.
- They may not be current SMU faculty, staff, or students.
- Should exemplify some or all of the following qualities: cutting edge action; impact on the future of women; collaborative way of working; and have a visionary approach.
- Reflect some aspect of the focus of the upcoming Women’s Symposium.
- The group of nominees should be drawn from diverse ethnic backgrounds, ages, and vocations includingccommunity volunteers.
- Recipients must be able to attend the Award presentation and may be asked to participate in some aspect of the Women’s Symposium in March of next year.
Nominator must provide the following nomimee information in order for the nominee to be considered.