You Don't Have to Cancel Class!
Call for Programs Spring 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to submit a proposal for the You Don’t Have To Cancel Class program.
Proposals are due by January 10, 2013.
Ideal Proposals are for:
- Workshops that anyone in your department could duplicate
- Workshops that reflect the mission of your department and/or the Division of Student Affairs
- Presentations that fit within a workshop time duration
- Presenters that are flexible with their schedule in order to provide great customer service to our faculty members
- Presenters that are committed to timely communication with faculty members. It is not expected that you accept every workshop request, but it is expected that presenters communicate with faculty within three (3) days of request received.
- Presenters that will be responsible for tracking and reporting to program coordinator of academic requests accepted and denied each semester.
If you have any questions, please contact David Chambers (email@example.com) or Marva McGrew (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Workshop Contact Information
© Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas | Legal Disclosures
| A-Z Site Index | Contact