Fred Schmidt speaking engagements, retreats, and workshops
Active nationally as a
presenter, retreat facilitator, and workshop leader, Dr.
Schmidt has been a keynote speaker and presenter at:
- The Smithsonian Institute
- The National Institute of Health
- The national meeting of the Association of Professional
- The Episcopal Diocese of Oregon
- Episcopal Diocese of the Central Gulf Coast
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Cary, North Carolina
- Texas Annual Conference, The United Methodist Church
- St. David's Episcopal Church, Ashburn, Virginia
Committed to being as attentive to needs of 5 people as he is
to the needs of 500, Dr. Schmidt is available for speaking
engagements, retreats, and workshops. Topics include but are
not restricted to:
- Finding and Doing the Will of God
- Leaving Behind Left Behind
- The Spiritual Vision of Jesus
For further information call (214) 768-2292 or write to Dr.
Schmidt at email@example.com.