Nutritional Counseling - Appointments & Policies
To Schedule an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment, please call 214-768-2277.
To Cancel an Appointment
- To cancel an appointment, please call 214-768-2277. There is a $20 cancellation fee if the appointment is cancelled within 12 hours of the scheduled time.
- 12-hour notice is required for cancellation. Please be mindful that if you must cancel late, someone else is probably waiting for this time slot. Please cancel as early as possible should a conflict arise.
- Clients who are 15 minutes late or more will be rescheduled for a future appointment
Check-In at the Fitness Desk at the lower fitness level of the Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports.
Students, Faculty, and Staff (Faculty and Staff must be Dedman Center members.)
- Note: This service is provided primarily for students. There are limited appointments available for faculty and staff. Student appointment requests will take precedence.
- $60 for initial one hour assessment, $30 for half hour follow-up visits
Advice from a Registered Dietitian is NOT a substitute for diagnosis by a medical doctor (MD). For certain conditions, Karin may refer clients to an MD for further evaluation. All adults should follow up with their primary physician at least annually for evaluation.