Packaging Status Summary
The Packaging Status Summary panel provides a comprehensive summary of a student's financial aid processing status. Several key processes in Financial Aid rely on the status fields that are set in this panel. The processes include Authorization and Disbursement, Checklist Assignment, Mass Packaging, and Award Letter Generation. Various processes or actions update several of the fields automatically on this panel. The Packaging Status Summary panel includes federal and institutional verification status, disbursement holds, satisfactory academic progress, career, aid application status and packaging information.
- Click the Financial Aid link. Step 1
- Click the View Packaging Status Summary link. Step 2
- Enter the desired information into the ID field. Type"19623712". Step 3
- Type in a year or Click the Look up Aid Year spy glass (Alt+5) button. Step 4
- Click an entry in the Description column.
Example: 2007 Step 5
- Click the Search button. Step 6
- Click the Collapse (Ctrl+Y) Menu button. Step 7
- Aid Processing Status: Indicates where the student is in the awarding process.
Aid Application: Indicates if the student's Financial Aid application is ready for processing.
Active - Marked Active by the system when the ISIR is loaded.
Cancelled - Student's Financial Aid application has been
cancelled manually. Step 8
- The Financial Aid Status page is now displayed.
Click the Return to Search button. Step 9
Table of Contents Start Topic