Financial Aid Student Budgets
The Financial Aid Budget details the cost of attendance (COA) for each term a student is enrolled. It is an estimate of a student's educational expenses for the period of enrollment. The budget information is displayed by Financial Aid Year.
- Click the Financial Aid link. Step 1
- Click the Budgets link. Step 2
- Click the View Student Budget Summary link. Step 3
- Enter the desired information into the ID field. Type"19623712". Step 4
- Enter the desired information into the Aid Year field. Type"2007". Step 5
- Click the Search button. Step 6
- Click the Collapse (Ctrl+Y) Menu button. Step 7
- The Student Budget Summary page is now displayed.
Click the Return to Search button to exit. Step 8
Table of Contents Start Topic