Financial Aid Term
This topic provides instructions for viewing a student's current status for a Financial Aid Term.
- Click the Financial Aid link. Step 1
- Click the Financial Aid Term link. Step 2
- Click the Maintain Student FA Term object. Step 3
- Enter the desired information into the ID field. Type"19623712". Step 4
- Enter the desired information into the Aid Year field. Type"2007". Step 5
- Click the Search button. Step 6
- Click the Collapse (Ctrl+Y) Menu button to view Term Information page. Step 7
- The Term Information page is now displayed.
Click the View All link to view all terms. Step 8
- The Status field indicates if the student is still active for the term or has become inactive. Step 9
- Click in the scrollbar area to view additional terms. Step 10
- Click the Return to Search button to exit. Step 11
Table of Contents Start Topic