Viewing A Student's Term History & Cum GPA
View per term or cumulative GPAs, academic standing, term withdrawals and more detailed information.
- Click the Records and Enrollment link. Step 1
- Click the Student Term Information link. Step 2
- Click the Term History link. Step 3
- Type the student ID number into the ID field.
For example, type "18565200". Step 4
- Click the Include History option. Step 5
- Click the Search button. Step 6
- The term statistic tab displays the GPA for the current term only. Step 7
- Click the Cumulative Statistics tab. Step 8
- The Cumulative Statistics tab displays the cumulative GPA through the last completed term. Step 9
- Return to the Term Statistics tab to view previous semester information. Step 10
- Click the arrow to retrieve the next row of historical information and return to cumulative statistics if needed.
Table of Contents Start Topic