Applicant Exists - Checking for Matriculation
If you've searched for your applicant and an SMU ID exists for them, then you must check to see if they have every been matriculated at SMU. Contact the Admissions Technical Module Lead Office for further guidance on next steps to take or how to proceed.
- Click the Records and Enrollment link. Step 1
- Click the Career and Program Information link. Step 2
- Click the Student Program/Plan link. Step 3
- Use the SMU ID number, or type the last name into the Last Name field.
For example, type "Pony". Step 4
- Type the first name into the First Name field.
For example, type "Pablo". Step 5
- Click the Include History option. Step 6
- Click the Search button. Step 7
- If no matching values were found, then proceed to GR/TR App Entry. Step 8
- In this example, of searching on last name only, we will review the Program/Plan actiosn to loook for.
Click the Search button. Step 9
- Select the entry from the Name column. Step 10
- Click the Last link to review the Program/Plan history from beginning to end. Step 11
- Look for the APPL, ADMT, MATR program action rows.
Click the Show previous row button to continue. Step 12
- Click the Show previous row button. Step 13
- Click the Show previous row button. Step 14
You have finished checking for Matriculation. if other program actions exist of ADMT, APPL, etc., please review these actions with the Admissions Module Lead.
Table of Contents Start Topic