Running Graduate Degree Progress Reports (DPRs)Concept
Creating Degree Progress Reports in Access.SMU involves using the Transcript Request page, selecting the "Transcript Type" of DPR, processing the new request, and using the Report Manager page to view or print your transcript file.
- Click the Records and Enrollment link. Step 1
- Click the Transcripts link. Step 2
- Click the Transcript Request link. Step 3
- Click the Add a New Value tab. Step 4
- Click the Transcript Type drop-down menu. Step 5
- Select GDPR from the list. Step 6
- Click the Report Format drop-down menu. Step 7
- Select Analysis Database list item.
(Unless this is already set as the default.) Step 8
- Click the Request Detail tab. Step 9
- Type the SMU ID number into the ID field.
For example, type "26021519". Step 10
- Press [Tab]. Step 11
- Click the Process Request button. Step 12
- Click the Report Manager link. Step 13
- Click the Refresh button. Step 14
- Continue to click the Refresh button as your status for your report changes.
(e.g. "Processing," "Generated," "Posted") Step 15
- After the report has posted, the Graduate DPR link becomes active.
Click the Graduate DPR link. Step 16
- Click the Maximize/Restore button. Step 17
- Click the AVSplitationPageView object. Step 18
Table of Contents Start Topic