Auto Delete of Temporary Internet FilesConcept
This topic demonstrates how to set the settings on your Internet browser to be more compatible with SMU Financials and Access.SMU, which are both web applications.
- Click the Tools menu on your browser. Step 1
- Click the Internet Options... menu. Step 2
- Click the Delete Files... button. Step 3
- Click the Delete all offline content option. Step 4
- Click the OK button. Step 5
- Click the Advanced tab. Step 6
- Scroll the scrollbar down to the bottom of the list for the area of "Security." Step 7
- Click the Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed checkbox item. Step 8
- Click the Apply button. Step 9
- Click the OK button. Step 10
You have now completed setting your browser to the default of deleting temporary internet file content which will enhance your web application processing in SMU Financials and Access.SMU.
Table of Contents Start Topic