Viewing a Grade Roster
View created grade rosters ready for input and final rosters once grades are posted.
This is where Academic Departments & the Registrar’s Office check to view if an instructor has “Approved” his/her grade roster. Additionally, the Grading Status of “Posted” lets us know that the grade has reached the student’s transcript and that he/she can see his/her grade when checking Access.SMU.
- Click the Curriculum Management link. Step 1
- Click the Grading link. Step 2
- Click the Grade Roster link. Step 3
- Type the subject into the Subject Area field.
For example, type "SOCI". Step 4
- Type the cayalog number into the Catalog Nbr field.
For example, type "2310". Step 5
- Type the term into the Term field.
For example, type "1067". Step 6
- Click the Search button. Step 7
- Click an entry in the Class Section column. Step 8
- Click the Grade Roster tab. Step 9
- Your grade roster is now displayed.
Two grades: "Official Grade" and "Roster Grade" appear. There are two set of grades because changes changes occur between the roster and posting the official grade....especially with a grading status of "Incomplete." Step 10
Table of Contents Start Topic