Viewing a Course Roll - Sections Within a Course
View listing of all sections of a course
- Click the Curriculum Management link. Step 1
- Click the Roll Curriculum Data Forward link. Step 2
- Click the Course Roll link. Step 3
- Type the term into the Term field.
For example, type "1067". Step 4
- Type the subject into the Subject Area field.
For example, type "SOCI" for Sociology. Step 5
- Type the catalog number into the Catalog Nbr field.
For example, type "2310". Step 6
- Click the Search button. Step 7
- All sections of the course are now displayed. Step 8
Table of Contents Start Topic