Viewing a Student's Enrollment AppointmentConcept
Unless a student is new to SMU and is enrolling for the very first time (e.g. first years/freshmen), the enrollment appointment must indicate a valid time.
- Click the Records and Enrollment link. Step 1
- Click the Term Processing link. Step 2
- Click the Appointments link. Step 3
- Click the Student Enrollment Appointment link. Step 4
- Type the SMU ID number into the ID field.
For example, type "18398020".
- Click the Search button. Step 6
- Select the appropriate term from the Search Results. Step 7
- The appointment is now displayed. Step 8
You have now verified the enrollment appointment. Contact the Office of Enrollment with further questions.
Table of Contents Start Topic