Image Rights and Reproductions
To book the facility for a special events
1. Can you appraise my work?
2. Can you help with conservation, restoration or framing?
3. I would like to sell/lend my artwork to the museum, is the Meadows interested?
4. Can you tell me more about my painting by [artist]?
5. Can I reproduce an image of your painting?
6. What color are the walls in the galleries?
7. Who does your advertising?
8. How can I get a job at the museum?
9. For SMU employees: Can you move/take away the University Art Collection work that is in my office?
10. For SMU employees: Can I get something from the University Art Collection to display in my office?
Mark Roglán, The Linda P. and William A. Custard Director of the Meadows Museum and
Centennial Chair in the Meadows School of the Arts- firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768-2853
Roni Arifin, Museum Accountant - email@example.com - 214-768-1674
Nicole Atzbach, Assistant Curator - firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768- 4490
Irene Davies, Senior Assistant to the Director - email@example.com - 214-768- 1199
Shelley DeMaria, Curatorial Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768-4246
Marin Fiske-Rankin, Events & Food Service Manager - email@example.com - 214-768-4771
Mousumi Franks, Education Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768-2740
Charlie Guijarro, Operations Manager - email@example.com - 214-768- 3968
Holly Hutzell, Registrar - firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768- 2727
Carrie Hunnicutt, Marketing & PR Manager - email@example.com - 214-768-1584
Brenda Laury, Security Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768-3533
Bridget Marx, Associate Dir. and Curator of Exhibitions - email@example.com - 214-768-1138
M. Carmen Smith, Director of Education - firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768-4677
John Sykes, Membership Assistant - email@example.com - 214-768-1310
Scott Winterrowd, Curator of Education - firstname.lastname@example.org - 214-768-4993
HOURS: Tuesday-Saturday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Thursday until 9:00 p.m., Sunday 1:00-5:00 p.m. Closed Monday.
ADMISSION: $10 for adults, $8 for seniors 65 and over, $4 for non-SMU students. Free for Museum members, children under 12, and SMU faculty, staff and students. Free Thursday evenings after 5:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Meadows Museum, 5900 Bishop Blvd., Dallas, TX 75205
CONTACT US: 214.768.2516 or send us an e-mail.