Taylor is a Sophomore from Collierville, Tennessee. She is pursuing a degree in Communication Studies and minors in Business and Chinese.
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Head Prefect
- Honor Council member
- Make-A-Wish club President
- New Century Scholar/ Mentor for 2012-2013
- Honor Council Member
- Southern Tide Ambassador for SMU
- Member of Chi Omega/ Social committee
- Study Abroad in Italy for Summer 2012: Arts and Culture
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
As a Hunt Scholar, I value a sense of leadership and involvement within the SMU community. I love serving in various clubs and organizations to give back to the city of Dallas as well as my school. Finding my passion for working with incoming first-year students, I have found my niche at where my leadership role currently fits into my schedule at SMU. I also treasure the relationships and friendships I have made with other Hunt scholars. I know these friends will be my friends for a lifetime.