Christopher is a Sophomore from San Antonio, Texas. He is interested in pursuing a degree in Environmental Engineering.
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Drum Line captain
- Co-director of Catholic SALVE Teen Retreat
- Junior and Senior Class President
- Engineers Without Borders Rwanda Program Co-Lead
- Mustang Awakening Catholic Retreat Music Co-coordinator
- Beta Upsilon Chi Christian Fraternity Co-Rush Chair
- Catholic Vintage Large Group Musician
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
The Hunt Scholarship program has helped me strive to make the most of the time I have during my four years at SMU. I have been greatly blessed with this wonderful opportunity to attend SMU because of the Hunt family, and now I pursue my dreams, set high expectations for myself, and try to make the most out of the opportunity I have been given. The best part about being a Hunt Scholar is the motivation I am given not only by the Hunt family, but from my fellow Hunt Scholars, to perform my very best in order to solve some of the world’s problems with the talents I have been given.