Jack Dawson is a Senior from Little Rock, Arkansas. He is pursuing a degree in Finance and Advertising.
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Student Body President
- Thomas Jefferson Book Award winner
- Varsity Golf all four years
- Cox School of Business Student Senator
- Union Representative for Class of 2013
- Student Senate Finance Committee Member
- SMU Wakeboarding Club member
- Lambda Chi Alpha member
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
What I enjoyed most about being a Hunt Scholar is it immediately allowed you to be connected with 25 other leaders among your peers. I was connected with some of the best leaders in my class the first week of school. As a senior, many of those relationships have flourished and have really grown over the years.