Lauren is a Junior from Hoover, Alabama. She is pursuing a degree in Finance and a minor in Chemistry.
High School Leadership Activities & Experiences:
- Senior Class Officer, Varsity Cheerleading captain
- Principalís Award
- Summa Cum Laude and Crossed Swords academic awards recipient
- Chi Omega Philanthropy Chair; Events raised over $20,000 for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of North Texas throughout Spring 2012 semester
- Treasurer, Alpha Kappa Psi- Professional Business Fraternity
- Cox School of Business BBA Scholar
- SMU Cheerleader; In addition to game day cheerleading our squad also competes at NCA Nationals each year
- SMU Honor Roll Fall 2012-Spring 2012
What do you like most about being a Hunt Scholar?
I have always treasured the opportunity to be a Hunt Scholar at SMU. From the start of freshman year, you are immediately surrounded by peers and faculty who help inspire and cultivate you to become a strong leader on campus. You form incredible friendships from this program that will last all four years and after.