Daniel House offers a unique opportunity for transfer students to live together in an apartment setting. It’s ideal for students who want to live on-campus in an apartment setting. Sharing an apartment while having a single room blends the "best of both worlds." The apartments remain open over all break periods (Fall Break, Thanksgiving, Winter Break and Spring Break). In addition, Apartment Resident Assistants live in the building and are there to answer questions, facilitate community in the building and help make the transfer transition to SMU easier. Community activities and programs are designed with transfer students in mind.
- Located in the northern section of campus on Daniel Street, convenient to Dallas Hall & Fondren Life Sciences
- Theme community for 39 transfer and upper-class residents
- Townhouse style apartments with single occupancy bedrooms
- Courtyard area
- Utilities included: Water, electric, cable, internet through the SMU network and local phone service (residents provide their own telephone)
- Laundry room convenient to apartments
- Two-story townhouse style
- Three single occupancy rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Common area furnished with a sofa, table and chair
- Bedrooms are furnished with a twin bed (80" mattress), dresser, desk and chair.