Signup to Live On-Campus Again!
Current undergraduate students who wish to live on-campus for 2013-14
must reapply for housing during the Reapplication/Lottery Process February 25-28. Here is an outline of the
- Residents interested in returning will log into the housing signup
website February 25-28 to fill out the housing application and e-sign the
application. Residents will indicate preferences for hall, type of room and
roommate (if any.) Residents interested in an academic theme community
(Engineering, Fine Arts or Honors) must also request that when reapplying to
be considered for the community.
- Residents who reapply will be notified of their housing status by email
on March 4, 2013 after 12 Noon. Residents will either be approved for Room Selection OR be waitlisted.
- Residents approved for Engineering, Fine Arts or Honors communities will
log-on March 5 (according to lottery number.) The earliest date/time
for these students to log in will be listed in the notification e-mail.
- Residents approved for General Room Selection will log-on March 6-7
(according to lottery number.) The earliest date/time for these students to
log in will be
listed in the notification e-mail.
- Residents who are waitlisted are not guaranteed housing, but RLSH will
use best efforts during the summer to assign the waitlisted residents as
vacancies may occur.
Here are the links and resources you need to be informed about the signup
process and room selection
Current graduate students in Hawk and Martin will reapply for housing on March 20-21 at the RLSH office.
Current SMU students who are not currently living on-campus may apply at the RLSH office.