Senior Class Gift
The Class of 2006 has a special
opportunity to leave our mark all over SMU’s campus and in the lives of
future students. This year, rather than purchasing a statue or another
seal, our class has chosen to designate our individual gifts to the
areas of the University that mean the most to each of us – for
example: our individual school or department, scholarships, student
programs or athletics. Or choose the SMU
Fund to support the University’s
areas of greatest need.
Every gift, no matter the size, is a vote of confidence in our
SMU education and will be count as participation in the Senior
Class Gift. Let’s show everyone how much SMU means to us!
Our goal is to have 100% participation from the Class of 2006!
Diploma Level – $1 through
Gifts will be recognized at the following levels.
Tassel Level – $20.06
- Name recognition in the Gift Recognition Ceremony program.
- Commemorative Certificate recognizing donation.
- Contributors’ names listed in honor roll of
donors at Gift Ceremony.
Cap & Gown Level – $100.00
A chance to win a free roundtrip airline ticket anywhere within the continental U.S.
by Matt Strickland ’00, Chair-elect of the SMU Young Alumni Associates)!
- A commemorative photo of all students present, along with Dr. Turner,
at the Senior Gift Recognition Ceremony.
- In addition to benefits included in the Diploma Level.
- Six-month alumni membership to the newly renovated
Dedman Center for Lifetime Sports (valid through Dec. ’06 – a
- Stainless steel, etched SMU business card holder.
- Personal invitation to Distinguished Alumni Awards Banquet.
(Does not include ticket)
- In addition to benefits included in Diploma & Tassel Levels.
See the links at left to give online or by mail. For additional
Howell at 214-768-3427 or 1-800-766-4371.
Giving to the Senior Class Gift is your first
step to becoming an SMU alumnus. Visit the
Office of Alumni Relations to
get connected or register for
SMU's online alumni community.