Panhellenic Recruitment Registration and Payment Instructions
The deadline for registration will be October 28, 2013 at 5pm. All registration must be completed by this date. NO EXCEPTIONS OR EXTENSIONS. Registration received after the deadline will not be considered.
When you register, a recruitment counselor (Rho Gamma) will contact you to inform you when your information has been received and processed. Please allow 3-4 weeks for initial contact before calling the Panhellenic Office.
It is not necessary to register with your hometown Alumnae Panhellenic. Please note that registering with you Hometown Alumnae Panhellenic does not also register you for recruitment at SMU. You must also register online with the SMU Panhellenic Council for Recruitment.
Registration goes online on August 1.
August 1 to October 28: $110 (All payments are non-refundable)
Registration Instructions & Tips: (Please print these instructions to us during registration)
- You will need access to a digital picture, check book or credit card, and your résumé.
- The online registration link is located at the bottom of this page.
- When you are on the recruitment registration page you will click the grey register for recruitment link located on the left-hand side under the log-in screen. You will then be asked to create a username & log-in that you will use during the recruitment process in January.
- You will be asked to create a username & password. YOU WILL NEED THIS DURING RECRUITMENT SO PLEASE REMEMBER IT.
- Your preferred name is the name that you would like to be called. It will be the dominant name on your nametag. Please fill this out
- Please enter your student ID without a dash: 12345678
- DO NOT enter a P.O. Box # for college address, a physical address is required.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to edit it.
- You must submit payment on-line at the time of filling out the application.
- High School Information is helpful to the chapters (if your school did not rank please put N/A)
- Miscellaneous Activities: This step replaces providing a resume, please be as thorough as possible. Include as much information as possible in this section. You may cut and paste text from a Word Document into the boxes.
- You are required to upload a picture. Panhellenic does not require a professional picture. Any clear picture is allowed. The chapters will have access to the photo that you upload.
- You can also upload a resume.
- Read the Disclosure policy carefully.
- After you finish uploading your picture, click “Submit Registration Information”
- Registration is $110.00 and includes 2 recruitment shirts which can be worn during recruitment.
- You MUST pay online, but may do so by either credit card or e-check.
- There are NO REFUNDS.
*Please remember your username and password. You will use this throughout recruitment week.
Sorority Recruitment Registration