Fondren Library Center
Group Study Rooms Information
- Room reservations may not exceed 3 hours in a single reservation.
- Back to back reservations are not allowed.
- You may reserve up to 30 days in the future.
- If the room is unoccupied for more than 15 minutes at any point during your reservation, you may forfeit your reservation.
- Attempts to circumvent the reservation system may result in the suspension of privileges.
- If there are any questions about conflicting reservations, please speak with a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
Fondren Library East, 2nd Floor (205A, 205B, 206, 207)
- Seats 4 (205A seats 6)
Fondren Library East, Presentation Practice Room, 108E
- Seats 6
- Mac Mini
- 60in Monitor
- 2 Whiteboards
- HDMI, VGA, RCA inputs for auxiliary equipment
Fondren Library Lobby, 2nd Floor (202, 204, 206, 208, 210)
Science Library, 1st Floor (116, 116A)
Science Library, 2nd Floor (206, 210, 212)
- Seats 4
- No chalkboard in room 212
Science Library, Mezzanine (M102, M103)
- Seats 4