Fondren Library Center
Group Study Rooms Information
- Room reservations may not exceed 3 hours in a single reservation.
- Back to back reservations are not allowed.
- You may reserve up to 30 days in the future.
- If the room is unoccupied for more than 15 minutes at any point during your reservation, you may forfeit your reservation.
- Attempts to circumvent the reservation system may result in the suspension of privileges.
- If there are any questions about conflicting reservations, please speak with a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
Fondren Library East, 2nd Floor (205A, 205B, 206, 207)
- Seats 4 (205A seats 6)
Fondren Library East, Presentation Practice Room, 108E
- Seats 6
- Mac Mini
- 60in Monitor
- 2 Whiteboards
- HDMI, VGA, RCA inputs for auxiliary equipment
Fondren Library Lobby, 2nd Floor (202, 204, 206, 208, 210)
Science Library, 1st Floor (116, 116A)
Science Library, 2nd Floor (206, 210, 212)
Science Library, Mezzanine (M102, M103)
- Seats 4