About Course Reserves
Search now: Course reserves are in the library catalog.
- Course Reserves are materials (books, articles, DVDs, etc.) set aside by faculty for the exclusive use of their students.
- Items are available at the circulation desk of the owning institution (Fondren Library Center, Hamon Arts Library first floor or AV desk in basement, etc.)
- Most items check out for two hours.
- Many items must remain in the library.
- Overdue fines are $1.00 per hour. View all circulation policies.
- Faculty: Place items on reserve here.
How to search
- Go to the Library Catalog.
- Click on the Course Reserve tab.
- Find your instructor or course number and click Search.