Printing is available from all public library desktop computers and from personal laptops using the SMU wireless network within Fondren Library Center and Hamon Arts Library. To print from your laptop, you will need to download and install the driver from the SMU printing page (you must be on campus or logged onto SMU Wireless Network to view the page).
- Print jobs stay in the queue for two hours
- Pay with an SMU Copy Card or with
your Pony Account (on SMU ID Card)
- B&W: $.10 per page
- B&W Duplex: $.10 for the first page; $.05 for every page after
- Color: $.35 per page
Computers and WiFi
For more information about computers and wireless access in the library, click here.
- Easily scan documents, articles, pages of books, etc.
- Save to flash drive or email
- Available at Fondren Library Center and Hamon Arts Library. See library locations map.
Flatbed scanners are available at Fondren Library Center's Multimedia Center and Hamon Arts Library's Audiovisual Center.
- $.10 per page with
your Pony Account or a copy card. Copy cards may be purchased on-site for $1.00.
- $.15 per page with cash or coin
Black and white photocopiers are available throughout the libraries.
Color photocopiers are available on campus in the Hughes-Trigg Student Center.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproduction of copyrighted material. The person using the reproduction equipment is liable for any infringement.