Map of Virginia, 1625 (cropped); from SMU, CUL, DeGolyer Library
Cataloging of maps is an ongoing project and only a fraction of the holding records are currently available in the library catalog. Please contact us at email@example.com for a more accurate and complete indication of what is available.
Holdings (partial list)
- USGS & State Geological Survey Topographic & Geologic Maps (current and historical)
- International, National, Geographic and Thematic Maps and Atlases (including historical)
- AAA US State and City Road Maps (1960-2010)
- US National Park and National Forest Service Maps
- NOAA Nautical & FAA Aeronautical Navigation Charts (selected)
- US Department of Agriculture & State Agency Soil Survey Publications
- Books and other aids for locating and understanding maps
Please also see the Maps Research Guide for additional information about the Map Library holdings, cartography in general, other map collections and resources.