Examples of work created in the Multimedia Center
What you need to know:
- 14 iMacs available for SMU patron use.
- The Center is open whenever the Fondren Library Center is open (usually 24/5 during semesters).
- Dedicated one-on-one staff assistance is available by email request.
- Media Storage is available on local hard drives, however external storage is highly recommended, see tech staff staff for hardware recommendation.
What can you do here?
- create web sites
- create PowerPoint or Keynote presentations
- create digital portfolios
- design graphics
- edit video and audio files
- scan images
- Adobe CS5 (PhotoShop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash)
- Final Cut Express
- iLife (iMovie, iWeb, iDVD, iPhoto, iTunes, iChat)
- iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Fondren Library Center
6414 Robert S. Hyer Lane
Dallas, TX 75275
Information phone line: 214.768.7378