requesting material from hamon arts library
Requesting from Hamon
- All official requests from CIP personnel regarding
items from Hamon Arts Library should now be made by contacting Chris
Edwards, Administrative Assistant, at 8-4437 or email:
- The Administrative Assistant will retrieve the
requested item(s) and charge to the “HAMON to CIP” account (barcode
- The Administrative Assistant will flag the item(s) to
the attention of the requesting party and send the item(s) by campus-mail to
CIP the day that request was made.
- If the item(s) cannot be located, the Administrative
Assistant will fill out the appropriate forms at Circulation and promptly
notify the requesting party in CIP.
- If the item(s) needs to be end-processed (new label,
stamps, etc.), insert a “Special End Processing Instructions” flag and ask
for the item(s) to be returned to the requesting party once the end
processing is completed.
Returning to Hamon
- The requesting party is responsible for returning the
item(s) directly to the Administrative Assistant. Do not send the item(s)
with the newly cataloged Hamon materials, unless the item(s) is clearly
marked and addressed to the Administrative Assistant.
- The Administrative Assistant will discharge the item(s)
from the CIP account.
C. Leamy 11/30/2005
This page has been visited
times since 04/05/05
For questions about the content of this page, please contact
email@example.com or Hyeyoon Cho
page is maintained by
CIP Technology Team.
Last updated 03/23/2006