Fine Dispute Form
Library fines may be adjusted or waived in extenuating circumstances. If you think you should not have to pay a fine, please use this from to tell us your reasons. You will be notified by e-mail within 5 business days, or if more information is needed. If you require more detailed information concerning your overdue fines, please use the Ask a Circulation Question form. We will be happy to provide you with a history of your fines and fees.
Note: First time fines if requested can be waived as a courtesy, and you will not have to fill out this form.
Extenuating circumstances do not include:
- Lack of understanding of library policies or renewal options.
- Loaning library materials to a 3rd party, damage to materials, or theft.
- Not receiving or a delay in receipt of courtesy notices or overdue notices, or failing to update your current e-mail or mailing address.
- Blocks on your library account preventing a renewal.
- Fines older than 6 months may no longer be disputed.
All fields are required unless otherwise specified.