Download the Browzine app to monitor scholarly journals and download articles from your tablet or ereader.
Use Browzine to stay up-to-date with current journals available through the SMU library.
- Browse by subject to easily find journals of interest
- Create a personal bookshelf of favorite journals
- Download articles to save and read later.
- Send citations easily to Mendeley, Zotero or Endnote
- Share content by posting to Facebook and Twitter
Browzine is a free app available to all SMU faculty, staff and students.
Try it today!
- Download the FREE BrowZine app for your iPad, Android tablet or Kindle device!
(Smart phone versions coming soon!)
- When installed, select Southern Methodist University as your "University Library" and login with your SMU number and password.
Contact the SMU Ask a Librarian service!
Send us your feedback.