Parking on Campus
Map to Hughes-Trigg
Many changes in regulations were initiated this year. So here are some tips
to help make your visit smooth & pleasant.
Alumni and Returning Recruiters
Because SMU is growing with two large construction projects, parking may not
be the same as you remember.
- First, there is NO FREE PARKING...anywhere.
While you may appeal parking tickets, our office can no longer get a
citation overturned for anyone.
- Visitors (including alumni) may not park in Airline Garage
without a hangtag obtained from Park and Pony before coming to campus.
An open gate does not grant permission for free access.
- If the arms are up at any garage or parking lot, restrictions
and fees still apply. Citations will be issued.
Where to Park
Due to campus construction projects, there have been changes in the
accessibility to campus. Each garage is a little different. Preferred parking is
in one of 2 garages. Click the garage name for more information. From North on
75, exit Mockingbird and turn left. Follow Mockingbird to Bishop Blvd., then
turn right. Proceed along Bishop Blvd to Binkley Avenue, then turn right.
Proceed along Binkley and Binkley Garage is located on the right. From South on
75, exit Mockingbird, and turn right. Please proceed to Bishop Blvd. and turn
right. Proceed along Bishop Blvd to Binkley Avenue, then turn right. Proceed
along Binkley and Binkley Garage is located on the right.
- Visitors and guests enter through the VISITOR
entrances; must display time-stamped entry ticket
on dashboard. Obtain ticket when you enter.
- Visitors may park anywhere on Level 2 and above.
- Pay when leaving. Must exit through VISITOR
- This garage accepts cash or coin, OR order Parking Pass
ahead of time from our department online for $3.
Click here. The Parking Pass with exit instructions will be
provided by Hegi staff when you arrive at the office.
- Visitors and guests enter through the right entrance
off SMU Blvd; must display paid receipt on
dashboard. Obtain ticket and pay when you enter.
- Visitors may park anywhere above the street level.
- Pay when arriving.
- Flat-rate fee of $5 for entire day, cash, M/C or
In addition, you're encouraged to park at Mockingbird Station or SMU's East
Campus and ride the
over to campus. This service is free for anyone coming to