Type of Positions
Full-Time Entry Level
Majors or Schools
At Waddell & Reed, we invest in our financial advisors. As you consider your options, we want you to know that Waddell & Reed not only offers unparalleled opportunity, but we do so with a level of personal support that sets us apart.
As a financial advisor, you will provide your clients with comprehensive financial planning and advice to help them effectively pursue their financial goals.
• Target prospective clients and market your unique value proposition in your community
• Evaluate your client’s financial situation and identify investment objectives through a comprehensive and customized financial planning process.
• Recommend appropriate solutions and monitor portfolios for economic changes and adjustments in your client’s needs and objectives.
• Actively participate in training and development curriculum to continually improve your marketing and financial planning skills and knowledge base.
• Provide personal client service and support.
Financial Services. Financial Planning. Investment management. Insurance. Estate Planning.