Type of Positions
Summer TRAC Associate
Majors or Schools
The Summer TRAC Program provides exceptional college sophomores and juniors with an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in our risk management and insurance brokerage practices.
The Summer TRAC Program is designed to give students an insight into Marsh’s business and culture, and to allow us to assess students’ potential to make a long term contribution to the firm. As a Summer TRAC Associate, students will be placed in one of our hub cities for a minimum of ten consecutive weeks - time enough for challenging assignments that contribute directly to our business.
Key components of the Summer TRAC Program include:
- Weekly Speaker Series
- Formal Goal Setting
- Business Case Team Project
- Buddy Program
- Performance Management
- Community Service Project
- Networking Opportunities
Upon completion of the summer internship, exceptional juniors may be extended an offer to join our full-time TRAC Program and sophomores may be invited to participate in the Program for a second summer.
Opportunities for the Summer TRAC Program are available in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco.
Qualifications: We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Sophomores and juniors (at the time of application) with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- All majors will be considered
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ambitious, motivated with an aspiration to advance to the next level
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a willingness and passion to learn
- Adaptable to new experiences and learning environments
- U.S. Citizen/Resident or have unrestricted authorization to work for an employer in the U.S.
As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 23,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $5 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
New York, NY