Type of Positions
Full-Time Entry Level
Compass Health Pro
Majors or Schools
Compass Health Pro: this position exists as a member of the operations team to work as a patient advocate and a market researcher to deliver exceptional customer service. Health Pros are responsible for positively impacting the healthcare experience of individuals to drive healthcare consumerism. The job functions of this role will result in better healthcare experience: reduced costs, pricing transparency and higher quality medical care to improve overall satisfaction for individual healthcare consumers. Health Pros are adaptable, resourceful, analytical and problem solvers with exceptional communication skills. In addition, this position serves as a resource to employees, managers, and human resources staff on matters of plan administration, opportunities for efficiencies, vendor relationships and process coaching.
Health Pro Job Functions:
1. Act as a patient advocate by representing the patient from all angles of the health care industry, including provider research, high quality care recommendations, cost comparisons, and payment and processing analysis.
2. Excel in a collaborative process that assesses, plans, coordinates, implements, monitors and evaluates health care options and services to meet each individual's needs.
3. Participate in ongoing, extensive health care training, ranging from basic health care terminology to advanced procedure cost analysis.
4. Execute strong written and verbal communication while providing each patient with complex medical information in a transparent manner.
5. Research and provide patients with the tools to use health care consumerism to their advantage.
6. Constantly develop innovative ideas to move the health care industry forward, further develop the company, and create growth opportunity on an individual, company, and industry level.
7. Build professional relationships with patients/employees of reputable companies, while acting as an account representative for designated companies.
The essential job functions as stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. The stated job functions are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Compass provides medical benefits, life and disability benefits, 20 days of paid vacation, and profit sharing opportunities.
Compass Professional Health Services was established in 2005 with the mission to help employers and individuals lower their healthcare costs while maintaining or improving the quality. Our employees and leadership bring unparalleled expertise in provider charge structures, patient guidance, and health satisfaction metrics. This experience uniquely positions Compass as a leader in employee healthcare support. Our services return control to the patient in a way that benefits the entire healthcare system. Better care, lower costs, happier patients - employers who use Compass see the difference.