Type of Positions
Full-Time Entry Level
Logistics Account Manager
Majors or Schools
Logistics Account Manager:
The central mission of a national sales rep is to increase revenue by acquiring new business from a nationwide territory. The production will come by executing against Bear's defined sales process to open new accounts and develop a subsequent strategy for ongoing growth and development of said accounts.
• Actively and continually prospect and maintain growing sales funnel using multiple methods including cold calling.
• Understand and execute against the sales process to open new accounts
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the transportation brokerage industry
• Be able to think strategically around customer problems to deliver Bear's value proposition(s)
• Maintain a portfolio growing of accounts by working with operations team to develop business continuity strategy and excellent customer engagement.
• Meet or exceed growth goals and quota set by Dir. of Business Development or other immediate leader.
• Have strong negotiation skills in pricing and contract agreements
• Electronically track and maintain leads and contacts
• Display a strong ability to multi-task
• Represent Bear's mission and values
• Be a strategic problem solver with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Previous Sales Experience (cold calling and inside sales)
• Self-Motivation and Competitive Drive
• Strong Work Ethic
• Team work mentality
• Great Telephone Presentation and Communication Skills
• Experience in Aggressive Sales or Transportation a PLUS
Bear Transportation Services offers a competitive package:
• Salary to Start and Commission (w/digression schedule to 100% Commission)
• Uncapped Earning Potential
• Structured Paid Training (dedicated Trainers & mentor with Top Producers)
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Plan
• Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
• Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
• Promotional Opportunities Highly Encouraged
Bear Transportation Services is a fully licensed transportation brokerage company operating since 1982. Our core competency is customer service through the use of transportation. Our Logistics Account Managers provide the highest quality service for over 7,000 loads per month throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
We have over 15,000 insured carriers contracted to our freight transport network. We qualify and monitor carriers' performance, insurance, and licenses to protect the interests and rights of our customers. We understand the needs of our contracted carriers and believe that profitable, quality carriers bring value to the transportation marketplace. Bear's innovative technologies and commitment to a strong shipper, broker, carrier alliance are taking us to a bright future.