In order to have an incredible reunion experience, we need your help to
plan party elements and reach out to your classmates and friends. Here are the current responsibilities for reunion committee membership:
- Attend Reunion Weekend during Homecoming, October
- Share photos, memories and thoughts with your
classmates for your reunion
website, emails or through social media
- Support the committee participation goal of 100% by making a gift in honor of your reunion before December 31, 2013.
- Attend committee meetings to provide input for
Reunion Weekend planning, reach out to classmates and learn more about committee membership responsibilities. Out-of-town members are welcome and are included via mail, conference call and e-mail.
- Find “lost” classmates and share any updated contact information you receive with SMU. We especially need e-mail addresses.
- Contact at least 15 classmates by mail, e-mail or phone and encourage them to attend the reunion and make a gift to SMU in honor of their reunion year.
- Update SMU by phone, e-mail or in person as you contact your classmates.
- Have fun! This is a great opportunity to help plan a memorable reunion experience during SMU’s centennial.
Join Your Committee