The Caroline M. Jones Memorial Scholarship was established as an endowed scholarship honoring Miss Caroline M. Jones, a staff member who served SMU for 33 years. This is an endowment built from memorials given in her name by many alumni, staff and faculty. The scholarship is awarded annually and is subject to funds available.
- $10,000 scholarship with smaller awards available
- One-time, nonrenewable award
- Service to SMU, academic achievement and demonstrated financial
- Application details available at
- This scholarship may be combined with other scholarship or grant aid from SMU but in no case can the combination of institutional aid exceed Tuition and Fees for that academic year.